Saturday, October 22, 2011

I Know What the Future Holds!

I hate to think about it, but I know that this is right around the corner

Here in the frozen tundra, you have to make sure you are ready for the white death.  In the winter time, this is one of my best and closest friends.


This past winter he was a bit unreliable.  He started up ok, but he would intermittently die on me while on the job.  It took a while to get him restarted after each episode and it was more than a little frustrating.

This appears to be the culprit


I pulled this little carb off and found that one of these passages was clogged



I got the passages blown out and it seems to be running just fine now.

Because when the snow begins to fall and the wind starts to blow, you have to be ready!







No comments:

Post a Comment