Thursday, May 5, 2011

What is True Love?

We recently road tripped to Topeka, Kansas to meet up with some friends.  We found a fascinating park while we were there.  Here is a picture of the shoe, I assume it belongs to the old lady who lived in a shoe.  There is a pole that runs down the boot shaft that is great fun for kids, but often requires dad's to crawl inside to catch their kids.


When I crawled inside, I discovered a plethora of graffiti.  For whatever reason, public parks seem to be the place that a young man will publicly declare his true love for the woman of his dreams.  One in particular caught my attention.



I had to laugh when I saw that James evidently later returned to the scene to disavow his expression of true love and to make another vow declaring his intent to never love Paige again.  I wonder if Paige knows any of this?  

No comments:

Post a Comment