Tuesday, November 8, 2011

Road Trip Songs

The video I previously posted has put me in a road trip mood.  Here are a few songs that have sprung to mind:    


Some day I dream of driving as much of Route 66 as I can.  In my dream I'm driving a fully restored Nomad pulling an old Airstream trailer.  The only real problem here is that my lovely wife does not share this dream.  Maybe in time I can sway her.


I don't know that this one is quintessential, but you have to have a song about the Highway Patrol!


Of course no road trip selection could possibly be complete without CW McCall!
Breaker 1-9 and 10-4 good buddy.
Dare I admit to being alive during the CB craze? I remember learning to fix CB radios in my high school electronics class.  Yikes!
I should head down to a truck stop and see if they still make those things.

No comments:

Post a Comment