Wednesday, December 7, 2011

How Did I Miss This?

Today I was checking in on one of my favorite blogs, (Justin Taylor: Between Two Worlds) and he had highlighted a Christmas collection that was unfamiliar to me.  Behold the Lamb of God is by Andrew Peterson and it is well worth listening to.  I enjoyed the musical style and quality, but I also appreciated the depth of the lyrics.  It starts out like this: 

Gather round, ye children, come
Listen to the old, old story
Of the powr of death undone
By an infant born of glory
Son of God, Son of Man
Gather round, remember now
How creation held its breath
How it let out a sigh
And it filled up the sky with the angels
Son of God, Son of Man

How is it that I am only know becoming aware of this wonderful collection?  Listen to and enjoy "Behold the Lamb of God" for free by steaming it online here

No comments:

Post a Comment